We understand that dental treatment guarantees are crucial for the patients who are planning to get the treatment abroad. Even though Dental Treatment Guarantee is not a legal obligation, we offer it for our patients as proof of our quality of wor...
We understand that dental treatment guarantees are crucial for the patients who are planning to get the treatment abroad. Even though Dental Treatment Guarantee is not a legal obligation, we offer it for our patients as proof of our quality of work. Please read below for guarantee procedure for each treatment;
All Dental Implants we offer are lifetime guaranteed by the manufacturers in case of fracturing or breaking. Replacements can only be done by Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics.
We offer 3-year guarantee for dental lumineers (No-Prep Veneers). Replacements can only be done by Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics. If restorative work is needed (for example, recementing) during this period, Dental Platinum Turkey will reimburse the cost in your home country up to £100.
We guarantee 3-year guarantee for Laminate Veneers. If restorative work is needed (for example, recementing) during this period, Dental Platinum Turkey will reimburse the cost in your home country up to £100. Replacements can only be done by Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics.
Dental Crowns/Full Veneers
We offer 5-year guarantee for Dental Crowns against chipping, breaking, or cement failure. If restorative work is needed like recementing or composite restoration during this period, Dental Platinum Turkey will reimburse the cost in your home country up to £100. Replacements can only be done by Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics.
We offer 5-year guarantee for Dental Bridges against chipping, breaking, or cement failure. If restorative work is needed like recementing or composite restoration during this period, Dental Platinum Turkey will reimburse the cost in your home country up to £100. Replacements can only be done by Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics.
We offer 3-year guarantee for our dentures. If repair is needed during this period, Dental Platinum Turkey will reimburse the cost in your home country up to £100. Replacements can only be done by Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics.
Please note that we do not offer guarantee for the following treatments: Gum Contouring Treatments, Professional Teeth Whitening, Deep Cleaning, Root Canal Treatments, Bone Grafting, and any prior dental work performed by non-affiliated dentists or clinics.
GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We will reimburse repair or restorative costs for treatments obtained at Dental Platinum Turkey or any partner clinics. The guarantee does not cover third-party clinics or dentists unless specifically stated before the treatment commences. Dental Platinum Turkey is only a facilitator in your dental care process. The guarantee will be reduced or invalidated in the following circumstances:
The guarantee will become invalid or reduced under the following conditions:
1. If the patient neglects their oral hygiene,
2. If the patient does not have routine dental check-ups including a Panoramic Dental X-Ray and Scale&Polish in every six months as recommended (invoice needed),
3. If the patient ignores the dentist’s instructions,
4. If the patient doesn’t follow through with full payment
5. If subsequent treatment is obtained at a non-affiliated clinic without prior authorisation by Dental Platinum Turkey,
6. When removable dental products such as Dentures, Night Guards are not maintained or nor worn as advised/instructed,
7. If bone or gum tissue of the patient recedes or if the patient has any periodontal diseases,
8. If the dental injury or issues are caused as a result of contact sports or similar leisure or sports activities,
9. If the dental issues are smoking-related,
10. If the products fail because of accidental physical damage (for example, dropping the denture),
11. Any activities or drugs that are known to artificially raise blood pressure,
12. If the patient has excessive Bruxism,
13. If the patient was pregnant at the time of treatment and did not disclose their circumstances,
14. If the patient is under the age of 18 at the time of treatment and did not disclose their actual age,
15. If the patient wears tooth grills, piercings, jewellery that are attached to tooth/teeth, tongue or lips on a temporary or permanent basis,
16. In the event that the patient did not inform the Dentists regarding their dental and health problems during their treatment(s) at the clinic.
17. In the event that the patient had Orthodontic Treatments like braces, retainer, Invisalign and did not disclose their circumstances.
18. If the patient had Orthognathic Surgeries and did not disclose their circumstances.
19. In the event that the same or similar dental issue continues to arise and is therefore considered a recurring or reoccurring problem that may be unrelated to the dentistry itself, we reserve the right to advise you to visit a specialist or a medical professional for further tests that may be directly or indirectly related to dentistry. The responsibility of the costs incurred (including travel expenses, dentist and laboratory bills) will be that of the patient. The avoidance of such advice will automatically void your dental guarantee.
20. The patient is obligated to clarify their needs with the Dentists during their Consultations at the clinic. Any additional treatments, tooth colour/shade, tooth shape changes informed after their appointments will not be covered or guaranteed.
Patients are given the option of choosing tooth colour/shade for Dental Veneers, Dental Crowns and similar products. If the patient does not like the colour they have chosen later, Dental Platinum Turkey will not be responsible and will not reimburse costs.
21. The patient is obligated to inform the Dentists regarding their aesthetical concerns, bite concerns might be related to the dental treatments done by Dental Platinum Turkey before the completion of their treatments at the clinic. Any necessary additional treatments, adjustments and replacements might require additional appointments at the clinic. Dental Platinum Turkey can not be held responsible for the extension of travel dates, any necessary additional visits to Turkey and any related travel expenses.
22. If the patient has a recurring medical condition that may not be directly related to their dental health affecting their treatment, our dental surgeon may refer them to a medical professional or a specialist for further testing. Our clinic will not cover the cost of this visit.
23. If the patient has started treatment in another dental clinic and we have been requested to complete the treatment, please be aware that as Dental Platinum Turkey not responsible for all of the treatment carried out, should an issue arise there could be a dispute as to which clinic is responsible. We are, therefore, unable to provide any form of guarantee in this instance.
24. Other unrelated factors such as receding gum tissue due to ageing, disease, weight gain or weight loss, are not covered under the guarantee either.
25. Occasionally, teeth suffer preparational trauma during Dental Bridge or Dental Crown treatments resulting in the need for Root Canal Treatment afterwards. Dental Platinum Turkey will not be liable for any problems which were not visible on the patient’s final Dental X-Ray, and not foreseeable or predictable from Dental X-Rays and examinations at the time of the treatment at our clinics.
26. The guarantee does not cover damage to dental treatments resulting from not wearing Gum Shields (Night Guards) as instructed.
27. The reimbursement will only cover the dental treatments, not other costs associated with travel (such as flight tickets, accommodation, cab fare or train tickets), or work-related loss (such as salary cuts etc.). If you need to see an independent dentist for remedial treatment, your costs will be reimbursed only following a detailed report that indicates a strong need for independent reconstructive work under the framework of the terms and conditions listed above. This Dental Guarantee is accepted and understood by every patient who visits any Dental Platinum Turkey affiliated clinics.
*If you need further information or assistance regarding your Dental Guarantee, please do not hesitate to ask via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A healthy, beautiful and aesthetical smile is a quality that everyone wants to have. If you care a...READ MORE
Toothache is a pain that occurs in or around the tooth. It may not be possible to identify the sour...READ MORE
Do you avoid dental check-up even when you have a toothache? Fear of dental treatments are experien...READ MORE
We understand that dental treatment guarantees are crucial for the patients who are planning to get...READ MORE
In order to maintain good oral hygiene, you should brush your teeth twice a day. You should brush a...READ MORE
It is known that candy consumption is related to dental caries however, candies do not cause caries...READ MORE
Regular dental cleaning is a small effort you should give to keep your teeth healthy and beautiful....READ MORE
If you are looking for a bright smile like many other people, this process will be among your prio...READ MORE
Dental plaque is a sticky form of bacteria found naturally in your mouth and on your teeth, howeve...READ MORE
This question is among the most curious questions among patients, however, this treatment is an ext...READ MORE
Saliva Saliva is a liquid that we are not aware of in daily life, but has a great importance on ...READ MORE
Periodontal diseases (gum diseases) and tooth decays are uncomfortable conditions for a healthy mou...READ MORE
Tooth sensitivity typically occurs in exposed root surfaces where gums are pulled back from tooth su...READ MORE
It is thought that it is inevitable to experience tooth loss as you get older. However, it is a gr...READ MORE
WHAT IS “ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT” AND WHY EARLY DIAGNOSIS IS IMPORTANT?To have a beautiful smile for ...READ MORE
Straight teeth provide more than a great smile. Teeth are like gears on a wheel. They...READ MORE
When the bite is right (occlusion), the teeth on the upper and lower jaws are expected to line up a...READ MORE
What you eat matters for your oral health. Do you know which drinks/foods damage your teeth? Check ...READ MORE